George Will shredded the left’s constant cries of racism Sunday, taking specific aim at Eric Holder’s latest false claim of racism.
“Liberalism has a kind of Tourette Syndrome these days. It’s constantly saying the words racism and racist,” he said. “There’s an old saying , if you have the law on your side, argue the law. If you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. If you have neither, pound the table. This is pounding the table.”
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
He wasn’t finished, however.
“There’s a kind of intellectual poverty now. Liberalism hasn’t had a new idea since the 1960s, except Obamacare, and the country doesn’t like it,” he added.
“Foreign policy is a shambles from Russia to Iran to Syria to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. And, the recovery is unprecedentedly bad. So, what do you do? You say anyone who criticizes us is a racist. It’s become a joke among young people. You go to a campus where this kind of political correctness reigns and some young person says, ‘It looks like it’s going to rain.’ And, the person next to him looks and says, ‘You’re a racist.’ It’s so inappropriate. The constant invocation of this that it is becoming a national mirth.”
As Michael Savage once noted, liberalism is a mental disorder…
- Eric Holder claims racism behind tough questioning by Republicans
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- House votes to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt
- Congressional Black Caucus to stage walkout during Holder contempt vote
- Eric Holder: Time to ask ‘hard questions’ about Constitutional rights
- Eric Holder: Focus on Black Panther voter intimidation case demeans ‘my people’