As we and others reported, the alleged YouTube shooter has been identified as 39-year-old Nasim Aghdam who, the UK Daily Mail said, was an Iranian animal rights activist — hardly a poster child for the NRA.
Now we have some new details about that shooter, provided by ABC News, including information about social media censorship surrounding the shooting:
According to ABC: “San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini tells ‘GMA’ what police have uncovered about the suspect and what’s next in the investigation.”
- Seattle liberals move swiftly to exploit YouTube shooting
- This statement from a YouTube shooting witness is sure to trigger anti-gun liberals
- Liberal hatemongers smear NRA as YouTube shooter identified as Iranian animal rights activist
- Suspect dead, others wounded in YouTube shooting
- Russian stooge Michael Moore: NRA worse than ISIS