It seems that in Obama’s America, only certain people are allowed to make their feelings known. During Wednesday’s edition of “The Kelly File,” Mike Tobin captured footage of a heated clash between supporters of Officer Darren Wilson and Mike Brown, the 18-year-old shot and killed earlier this month.
Two white Wilson supporters came out Wednesday to show their support for the officer, but this didn’t sit too well with Brown supporters who chucked bottles. Eventually, the two protesters were whisked away by police.
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
“So in other words,you’re not allowed to show up and protest for the other side?” Kelly asked.
Short answer: No, not in Obama’s America where up is down, good is evil and evil is good.
Tobin responded by calling the Brown supporters a “mob.”
No word from Attorney General Eric Holder. After all, these are only white people…
- Gov. Jay Nixon: Forget about innocent until proven guilty, prosecute Darren Wilson
- Special operations contractors to deploy ‘high threat team’ to Ferguson
- Revenge Replaces Justice in a Small Midwest Town
- Reporter: Over a dozen witnesses corroborate Darren Wilson’s version of shooting
- Report: Michael Brown shot from front, had marijuana in his system
- HuffPo reporter doesn’t know difference between earplugs and rubber bullets
- Video pokes holes in Michael Brown shooting story
- Video shows Palestinian flag in Ferguson, Missouri
- Unwitting eyewitness: Michael Brown doubled back, charged at officer
- Reporters harassed, threatened with Molotov cocktails in Ferguson
- Video: Alleged friend of Ferguson officer Darren Wilson offers story of shooting
- New Black Panthers lead ‘death chant’ against Ferguson officer Darren Wilson
- MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell: Was Washington Post reporter arrested for being black?
- Glenn Greenwald implies Israeli connection to unrest in Ferguson
- New Black Panther leader: Barack Obama a ‘Mau Mau’ from Kenya
- Calls for death erupt on Twitter after police name officer in Ferguson shooting
- Barack Obama dances as world burns, picture deleted after going viral