Recently, American Brittany Pettibone and her boyfriend, Austrian activist Martin Sellner of Génération Identitaire, were detained and imprisoned in London, essentially for holding non-politically correct points of view. According to authorities, Pettibone was detained for wanting to interview activist Tommy Robinson.
Conservative @BrittPettibone & Martin Sellner have been detained ILLEGALLY at the airport in the UK
They are to be deported and banned from the UK.
One of the reason is because she was going to interview Tommy Robinson.take our poll - story continues below
Tyranny is here
— PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) March 10, 2018
After three days, they were released and allowed to travel to Vienna, where they met Robinson.
According to Pettibone:
Robinson spoke with the couple about their ordeal:
As a final note, this is what happens in a regime without a guaranteed right to free speech, free assembly or freedom of association. In short, this is what the radical left would implement in this country if it could…
- Conservative YouTuber Lauren Southern detained, banned from UK for alleged ‘racism’
- Christian teacher fired, reported to UK ‘counter-terrorism’ unit for telling lesbian ‘God loves you’
- London Police commissioner proud of diversity of those killed in terror attack
- Video: CNN caught staging fake anti-ISIS protest in London
- Princeton op-ed argues: Conservatives have no right to free speech