While speaking to the University of Miami College Democrats, former Vice President Joe Biden once again threatened physical violence against Donald Trump.
“When a guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, ‘I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it’ and then said, ‘I made a mistake,'” he said. “They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,'” he added to laughter and applause.
“I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life,” Biden said. “I’m a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room.”
By the way, this isn’t the first time Biden has threatened Trump, as we reported here.
Video of his comments can be seen at ABC News.
And here’s the entire speech as posted to Facebook. The relevant portion can be seen starting at the 43:00 mark:
This is the modern Democrat Party. And yes, it now seems quite clear they really want physical violence in the streets.
- Advocating violence: Tough guy Joe Biden wants to take Trump ‘behind the gym’ — Video
- Liberal media leading effort to kill Trump with innuendo, conspiracies, fake news
- Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
- Flashback: Former CIA official who threatened Trump warned, ‘The government’s gonna kill this guy’ — Video
- British GQ writer asks if Obama could murder Trump, Pence, then pardon himself