As we’ve reported, Fox News host Sean Hannity was outed as a “client” of Trump attorney Michael Cohen on the order of a federal judge with connections to Hillary Clinton. That judge, by the way, also officiated George Soros’ wedding back in 2013.
Hannity addressed that here:
Tucker Carlson also addressed the issue, saying this is not about “justice,” but is rather about hurting Trump and anyone associated with him:
Of course, Hannity’s statement will mean nothing to the liberal destroy-Trump media.
Trust us, this is just getting started…
- Dem Rep. Connolly demands Fox fire Hannity over Cohen association: ‘He is so into this like a pig in the mud’
- Judge who forced Cohen to ID Hannity as a ‘client’ performed Soros wedding, has ties to Hillary Clinton
- Liberal smear machine explodes over news that Michael Cohen’s third client is Sean Hannity
- ‘Trump’s lawyer lied about Prague trip’ story may be case of mistaken identity
- Video: Watch Sarah Huckabee Sanders shred April Ryan for asking if Trump will resign