In a video posted Tuesday by Laughing at Liberals, Ginny Burdick, the rabidly anti-gun Oregon Democrat who once laughed about a shooting victim, refused to answer even basic questions about a gun registration form.
Not only does she refuse to answer basic questions, she surrounded herself with five police officers to protect her from a citizen journalist with a camera.
From the description provided by Laughing at Liberals:
Oregon senator Ginny Burdick, well known for her support of gun control and registration, rudely ignores a question regarding the similarities between the DMV car “registration” and the ATF Form 4473, which everyone is insisting is not registration. All the while, she enlists 5 armed police officers to escort her and “protect” her from a citizen with a camera asking the tough questions.
Video below, courtesy of Laughing at Liberals:
Remember, this is the same Oregon moonbat who once insulted gun owners as “Rambos” and said that gun registration is her “dream.”
She also once joined eight House representatives to introduce a bill that would effectively ban “virtually all modern firearms,” the Oregon Firearms Association said.
- Oregon state senator calls for gun registration, laughs about shooting victim
- Oregon Democrats propose gun confiscation bill requiring warrantless inspections
- Sheriff warns of second American revolution if gun confiscation laws pass
- New NRA ad: Politicians ‘don’t rule’ Americans or ‘give us rights’
- Company designs targets with pictures of armed children, pregnant women
- Biden claims shotgun easier for women to use than AR-15; Gun expert disagrees
Be sure to check out and like our Facebook page and sign up for email alerts using the form on the right-hand side of this page.