“The woman said that she came by the details via Wilson’s significant other,” Loesch said. “After I hung up she called back and told my programming direction that her relationship to the named officer is legitimate. I haven’t personally vetted the association, but wanted to post the audio for comparison to the pending results of the investigation.”
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Here’s video of the conversation, courtesy of Dana Loesch:
It would be interesting to see how close the details are to each other.
Meanwhile, here’s raw video of the robbery that took place before Brown was shot, courtesy of CBS:
Ferguson police chief Thomas Jackson said officer Darren Wilson, a six-year veteran, was the officer who shot Brown. He gave a timeline of the shooting, which included a response to a 911 call from a convenience store shortly before the shooting around 12 p.m. Saturday.
The police also released an incident report about the robbery, which said that Brown was the “primary suspect,” according to reporters at the scene who had access to the physical copies. Brown had stolen cigars from the convenience store, the report stated, and had pushed an employee who asked him to pay for them.
- New Black Panther leader: Barack Obama a ‘Mau Mau’ from Kenya
- Calls for death erupt on Twitter after police name officer in Ferguson shooting
- Anonymous names officer in Ferguson shooting, spark calls for murder
- FBI: New Black Panther leader inciting violence in Ferguson
- New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries
- New Black Panther leader: Hunt down and kill white people