“Good evening and welcome to Tucker Carlson Tonight. It’s Joe Biden’s first day in office and you know what that means. CNN can finally take that COVID death ticker off the screen. There’s no reason for it now.”
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
“It’s not like you can blame Joe Biden for some Chinese virus that escaped from a lab in Wuhan. That wouldn’t be fair. Come on, now. CNN dutifully removed it this morning. Covid deaths? Settle down, America. It’s just a bad flu season.”
“Joe Biden apparently agrees. He and his family were photographed in Washington last night, without masks. But not a big deal, explained his flak today. ‘He was celebrating a historic day in our country. We have bigger things to worry about.’ Okay, makes sense.”
“By the way, what are those bigger things that Joe Biden is worrying about? Well, since this happens to be Joe Biden’s maiden day on the job, we can actually answer that question with some specificity. You can tell what people care most about by what’s at the top of their to-do lists. At the top of Joe Biden’s to-do list are two things. Opening the borders and crushing our country’s last remaining independent economic sector. So that’s what he is doing.”
Cross-posted with Mental Recession
- Biden Admits Truth About Pandemic After Saying Trump Has No Plan; Thousands Dead Due To His Mishandling (Video)
- How COVID-19 Put The World On A Path To Complete Tyranny
- Ilhan Omar Blames Trump For Her Father Dying From COVID
- Video of the Day: Lyin’ Joe Biden Lies About Number of Military Covid Deaths — Claims Over 6,000 Have Died, Actual Number is Seven
- Video: Lyin’ Joe Biden Claims 200 Million Will Die From COVID By End Of His Speech
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.