Liberals are pulling out all the stops to make the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King’s “I have a Dream” speech all about their causes, even going so far as to sell a t-shirt that depicts Trayvon Martin as MLK.
A picture of the t-shirt was tweeted out by NBC’s Frank Thorp:
Of course, if you disagree, you’re a racist…
- Bob Beckel: Anyone who wants voter ID laws is a ‘cracker’
- Jesse Jackson: Tea Party resurrection of Confederacy, opposition to Obama racist
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- The real reason liberals smear conservatives as racists
- Insane: Liberals claim Gingrich calling Juan Williams by first name racial code
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children
- UK school demands mother declare 7-year-old son racist
- Juan Williams: ‘Constitution’, ‘Founding Fathers’ racial code words
- MSNBC: Saying ‘golf’ and ‘Chicago’ is racist
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.