There’s stupid, and then there’s this. On Friday, the official Twitter account for the Georgia Democrat Party called on the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security to investigate Governor-elect Brian Kemp’s wardrobe.
— Georgia Democrat (@GeorgiaDemocrat) November 23, 2018
Twitchy speculated that it may be because Kemp’s jacket was buttoned during the interview in question.
Reaction to the tweet was, well, predictable:
This better be a parody account. Otherwise we democrats might need a new party like Rs do after Trump— Sameer Shroff (@ss492) November 23, 2018
This doesn’t look like a parody account to us, but let’s face it, the Democrats have become a parody unto themselves.
Lock Kemp Up. pic.twitter.com/pPbCs0z8Qx— Tim 🇺🇸* 🌊🌊. Ω (@VlanTrunk) November 23, 2018
For what? Buttoning his jacket?
Trivial nonsense. Post something worth reading.— Hobay (@JNothingburger) November 24, 2018
Twitchy observed the obvious: “No wonder Kemp won.”
If this is what the Democrat Party is reduced to, we agree. Even if this silly tweet was intended to be a “joke.”
- Georgia Dem Candidate Stacey Abrams: Illegals in the “Blue Wave?”
- Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: ‘I hate this county’
- Left Lines Up Against Georgia Gov-Elect Brian Kemp- with Lies
- Armed Black Panthers Stumping for Stacey Abrams? Cyber Crimes? What’s Happening in Georgia?
- Georgia Democrat congressional candidate arrested for allegedly murdering campaign treasurer
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!