Global warming made it so hot in Denver that freezing snow forced airlines at Denver International Airport to cancel some 680 flights on Saturday.
Just how hot was it, really?
Fox News reported:
A powerful spring storm is dumping heavy, wet snow in Colorado, shutting down major highways in the mountains and forcing the cancellation of almost 700 flights at Denver’s airport.
The National Weather Service says the northern Front Range mountains could get 2 to 4 feet of snow by early Sunday while the San Juan Mountains in the southwest could get up to 2 feet. The storm, which moved into the state Friday, forced transportation officials to close portions of Interstate 70 between Denver and Vail for several hours because of numerous accidents and poor visibility.
Skiers and snowboarders are eager to take a few late-season runs — if they can get to the resorts.
Meanwhile, officials at Denver International Airport say airlines have canceled about 680 flights on Saturday.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Here’s video showing how hot it really is in Denver:
That white stuff may look like snow, but don’t believe your lying eyes. Right, Bill Nye? After all, you want to put people in jail for not blindly following liberal dogma on global warming…
- Video: Bill Nye suggests throwing ‘climate deniers’ in jail
- Is Al Gore and Co. using a threat of alien invasion to push global warming agenda?
- Low-info libs march to stop non-existent global warming, call for socialist revolution
- U.N. climate chief: Communism best method of dealing with global warming
- Oregon professor: Climate change skeptics diseased, need treatment