Leave it to gun enthusiasts to figure out how to get more business from national news controversies.
Now a gun range in Texas has gained similar attention because of Walmart.
Here’s more from The Scioto Post:
TEXAS – A shooting range is mocking Walmarts position on banning ammo ban by offering bullets by the pound.
The pro gun store located in Fort Worth Texas started making a ammo bar at the beginning of September.
They started trolling Walmart by tagging them in all of their posts on the ammo bar set up.
On September 5th they revealed the new ammo bar, and now you can buy bullets by the pound. In the containers you can purchase .223, 7.62, .308, .45, .40 S&W, 9MM. All with by the pound prices ranged from 7.68 LB – 20.00 lb for better ammo. Alpine said that if you mention their ad they would give you a discount on the ammo.
The Alpine Shooting Range of Fort Worth, Texas, is now offering ammunition by the pound and has gotten in some good shots at Walmart for the retail giant’s recent surrender to anti-gun forces.
Alpine, a full-service gun store and range in business for 50 years, opened up a new ammo bar and trolled the mega-retailer on social media days after Walmart announced it was discontinuing the sale of ammunition for handguns and short barrel rifles. The move by the retail chain has been mocked and scorned by gun owners throughout the country.
“After selling through our current inventory commitments, we will discontinue sales of short-barrel rifle ammunition such as the .223 caliber and 5.56 caliber that, while commonly used in some hunting rifles, can also be used in large capacity clips on military-style weapons,” Walmart CEO McMillon said in a memo to employees.
He continued by saying that “these decisions will inconvenience some of our customers, and we hope they will understand.”
TheBlaze has this:
“Walmart doesn’t want to sell you handgun ammo,” the Alpine Shooting Range posted on Facebook on Sept. 4, “at Alpine we are selling it by the pound.”
The company began selling bullets by the pound in July, but business took off after it targeted Walmart on social media in early September. Alpine Shooting Range owner David Smith told TheBlaze that the response to the social media campaign had been “overwhelming and overwhelmingly positive.”
Smith said that in one instance, a customer had claimed to have visited the range with his family from more than 200 miles away after seeing one of these social media posts.
200 miles away?
Conservative thinkers support conservative-minded businesses.
And NOTHING comes before the 2nd Amendment for True Conservatives:
- New Mexico: Quay County Becomes “2nd Amendment Sanctuary” – Others Set to Follow
- “The View” Hosts Square Off: Meghan McCain Schools & Shuts Down Joy Behar on 2nd Amendment
- Shall Not Be Infringed! Texas Lawmaker Introduces Bill to Turn State into a Gun Rights Sanctuary
- Washington State Police Chief & Sheriff Stand Tall Against AG Threats, Declare Their Constitutional Duties To Not Infringe On Rights Of Gun Owners
- An Open Letter to Walmart, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, Meijer, Aldi, Albertsons, Safeway, Publix and any Other Company Planning on Pandering to the Leftists Scaremongering over Open Carry
Alpine Shooting range just found out how loyal gun owners are.
Build it and they will come!
Cross-posted with DC Dirty Laundry
- Video of the Day: Tucker Carlson takes on Walmart over recent gun decisions
- Walmart Caves to Anti-Gunners: No Open Carry, No Ammo Sales for Handguns, Short Barreled Rifles
- Walmart Draws Ire of Baltic Nations: Sells Communist T-Shirts
- Walmart Offered Impeach 45 T-Shirt- Then Removed Them After Backlash
- Twenty-year-old Oregon man sues Walmart, Dick’s for refusing to sell him a gun
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: