As we reported earlier Tuesday, Fox News host Laura Ingraham triggered perpetually-offended leftists when she referred to child detention centers as “essentially summer camps.” One of those offended by the comment was David Hogg, the foul-mouthed anti-gun demagogue dubbed the “king of the snowflakes” on Twitter.”
“As more illegal immigrants are rushing the border, more kids are being separated from their parents,” she said. “And temporarily housed at what are, essentially, summer camps.”
On Tuesday, he demanded yet another advertiser boycott of Ingraham.
If we get these advertisers pulled maybe @Ingraham will have to become a camp counselor and learn how wrong she is.
1. @BeachesResorts & @SandalsResorts
5. IAC (Angie’s List, Home Advisor, Match)
7. @JohnDeeretake our poll - story continues below
— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) June 19, 2018
Naturally, his acolytes agreed:
This is why we love you
— Ambrose (@Ambrose1879) June 19, 2018
I don’t use any of them and in the future I now know not to use them
— DialSquare1886 🟥🥀🟨 (@DootDootDoot29) June 19, 2018
Ooh, that's a bummer. I just bought a car that had @SIRIUSXM but it expired. Was just about to renew it for the next couple years but nevermind now.
— Anarcho-Syndi Lauper (@aabroadabroad) June 19, 2018
This isn’t the first time Hogg has ordered a boycott of Ingraham.
The last time he demanded an advertiser boycott, it was over comments Ingraham made about colleges not accepting him.
That boycott didn’t exactly work out as Hogg hoped, and Fox said it would continue to support her. As you may recall, Ingraham even apologized to Hogg, but he refused to accept it, demanding that Fox fire her.
It now seems that Hogg is hoping this time will be different.
But given his track record on such things, we rather doubt it’ll work…
- Leftists triggered after Laura Ingraham refers to child detention centers as ‘essentially summer camps’ — Video
- Hoggs and Kisses: Laura Ingraham’s Ratings Soar As Viewers Show Their Love For Fox News Host
- David Hogg to MSNBC: I won’t accept Laura Ingraham’s apology because ‘she’s a bully’
- Support Laura Ingraham? Here’s a short list of companies to boycott for caving in to David Hogg, Media Matters
- Open letter to David Hogg: Grow up or shut up