“Guns are cheap compared to Obamacare and have better coverage,” the new sign reads, taking aim at Obama’s signature healthcare law.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Last week, the company posted: “I like my guns like Obama likes his voters — undocumented.”
That sign was an instant hit, but it seems the current sign is just as good, and is being well-received.
@tacticalfirearm You do Texas proud! Keep it up! Much love from DFW!
— Santa's Tavern (@SantasTavern) May 14, 2014
- Tex. gun store sign: ‘I like my guns like Obama likes his voters – Undocumented’
- Daily Beast writer: Piers Morgan should ‘pop’ Alex Jones with semi-automatic gun
- FBI: More people killed with hammers, clubs, fists than with rifles, shotguns
- Petition demands FBI investigate Piers Morgan, CNN, for call to ‘pop’ Alex Jones
- Alex Jones on CNN: ‘1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms’
- Gun shop owner: Piers Morgan, CNN ‘completely misrepresented’ message