On Sunday, she expressed shame to be a citizen of the country that made her rich and famous, all because jurors in Florida had the audacity to follow the law and find George Zimmerman not guilty of second degree murder.
“Today I am embarrassed to be an American…my heart goes out to the Martin family,” she tweeted.
To which we say, fine. Leave. Now. And don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
Seems others have the same opinion, according to some tweets captured by Twitchy:
Just once, I wished these America-hating low-information celebs would actually follow through and just go away. I hear there’s a country not too far away that would probably be more to their liking, being as how it’s a communist dictatorship and all…
- ‘Twitter lynch mob’ targets Zimmerman jury with death threats
- Atlanta Falcons’ Roddy White: Zimmerman jurors should ‘go home and kill themselves’
- Ex-DNC spokesman: Racism, politics behind Zimmerman verdict
- Protesters in Oakland burn flag, smash windows over Zimmerman verdict
- Zimmerman found not guilty, Twitter explodes with hate, death threats
- New Black Panther leader: ‘Praise be to God’ if Zimmerman murdered in prison
- Spike Lee’s 2012 Zimmerman address tweet making rounds on Twitter once again
- Trayvon Martin: New Black Panther’s Malik Zulu Shabazz plans day of action
- ‘Kill Zimmerman’ Twitter account advocates murdering Trayvon Martin shooter
- New Black Panther Party poster: George Zimmerman wanted ‘Dead or Alive’
- Instagram post prompts rape threats against daughters of Zimmerman attorney
- Judicial Watch: Zimmerman prosecution may have been forced by Obama DOJ
- Docs: Obama DOJ facilitated anti-Zimmerman protests with taxpayer money
- Obama Justice Dept. organized anti-Zimmerman protests in Florida?
- Russell Simmons: Zimmerman ‘Will ultimately be punished’ for Martin’s death
- Clothing line Illuminati calls for murder of George Zimmerman on Twitter
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.