On Thursday, conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh excoriated the GOP for caving in to Barack Obama, giving the president everything he wanted in the budget.
Everything Obama wanted, he got.
So, Limbaugh wondered, why even have a Republican Party if they’re going to act and govern like a bunch of liberal Democrats?
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
“This was out-and-out, in-our-face lying, from the campaigns to individual statements made about the philosophical approach Republicans had to all this spending,” he said. “There is no Republican Party! You know, we don’t even need a Republican Party if they’re gonna do this. You know, just elect Democrats, disband the Republican Party, and let the Democrats run it, because that’s what’s happening anyway. And these same Republican leaders doing this can’t, for the life of them, figure out why Donald Trump has all the support that he has? They really can’t figure this out?”
Here’s just a few of the things the GOP caved on, courtesy of the Right Scoop:
- The bill quadruples illegal immigration, according to Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., who observed: “At a time of record immigration – with a full 83% of the electorate wanting immigration frozen or reduced – the GOP-led Congress is about to deliver Obama a four-fold increase to one of the most controversial foreign worker programs. The result? Higher unemployment and lower wages for Americans.”
- Sessions also noted that the bill will allow Obama to bring in as many terrorists, er, refugees as he wants: “On top of this provision, the omnibus approves – without conditions – the President’s request for increased refugee admissions, allowing him to bring in as many refugees as he wants, from anywhere he wants, and then allow them to access unlimited amounts of welfare and entitlements at taxpayer expense. This will ensure that at least 170,000 green card, refugee and asylum approvals are issued to migrants from Muslim countries over just the next 12 months.”
- The Ryan-led GOP House also gave Obama a billion dollars to hand over to Mexico and Central America.
It also fully funds sanctuary cities for illegal aliens and provides billions in tax credits for those same illegals.
In short, whatever Obama and the liberals wanted, they got. The measure also fully funds Obamacare, something Republicans have promised to shut down.
So it’s reasonable to ask: Why have Republicans in office if they’re just going to cave in to the Democrats? Do they not understand that actions like this are the reason Donald Trump is doing so well?
“This legislation represents a further disenfranchisement of the American voter,” Sessions added. That’s an understatement.
“The Democrat leftist wet dream has just been paid for,” Limbaugh concluded.
But will voters finally take them to the woodshed over it? I’m not holding my breath.
- Lindsey Graham apologizes to Muslims, says Barack Obama is ‘my president’
- Paul Ryan Speaker…Abandon All Hope for America
- Donor Class and Gutierrez Press for Paul Ryan for Speaker
- Unhinged: Liberals on Twitter express desire to rape Paul Ryan, wife
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f—–g dead