Making matters worse, the social worker, says it’s all about administrators getting a bonus. Meanwhile, veterans who need care aren’t getting it.
The reality is that veterans are suffering just so administrators can look good on paper.
Meanwhile, Eric Holder has said the Justice Department has no plans to investigate the allegations.
“Well, obviously these reports if they’re true are unacceptable, and the allegations are being taken very seriously by the administration. But I don’t have any announcements at this time with regard to anything that the Justice Department is doing,” he told reporters.
CBS said the Senate is set to look into the allegations on Thursday.
- Veterans blast op-ed that labels them as potential domestic terrorists
- LA Times says conservative white men worse than terrorists, monitoring needed
- Marine vet says he faces possible eviction over U.S., USMC flags on apt. balcony
- Marine vet held for psychiatric evaluation after anti-government Facebook posts
- Disabled Army veteran kept out of Starbucks because of service dog