Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, has confirmed that the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is looking into impeaching IRS Commissioner John Koskinen for multiple perjury charges and for reasons the panel is still investigating. (Destruction of evidence? Obstruction of justice?)
At the same time, Jordan says that Lois Lerner is probably off the hook because the fix is in by the Obama caliphate. That is because the Injustice Dept. early on said they would not prosecute her for any of her crimes. There is still the possibility that Congress could appoint a special prosecutor who would be beyond the control of the caliphate, but House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, has already surrendered on that once and it’s unlikely he will grow a spine in time to prosecute.
Koskinen has appeared before Congress under oath and swore there were no back up tapes for Lois Lerner’s emails, which he knew to be untrue and under his control. The IRS erased the tapes which contained all the missing emails. Koskinen also testified that the IRS tried to retrieve those emails but couldn’t, which was also a lie. Members of the House Oversight Committee are livid.
Is America headed for a recession?
- For Lois Lerner, it’s another day, another erased hard drive
- Lois Lerner email: ‘Tea Party Matter very dangerous’
- IRS’s Lois Lerner takes Fifth Amendment — again!
- Flashback: Chuck Schumer, Al Franken sign letter demanding IRS target Tea Party groups in 2012
- Pattern of abuse? Lois Lerner’s FEC grilled Oliver North about prayer