On Monday, the Republican Party started its convention, nominating Donald Trump for re-election as President of the United States.
The day was filled with speeches from a number of people, including Rep. Jim Jordan, Rep. Steve Scalise, Sen. Tim Scott, Nikki Haley, Donald Trump Jr., Vernon Jones, a Democrat serving in the Georgia state legislature, Mark and Patricia McCloskey, Herschel Walker, Kim Klacik, and Maximo Alvarez, a successful businessman who escaped the clutches of Communist Cuba.
In case you didn’t get to see the speeches, we selected some from the evening for your viewing pleasure.
Trump also spoke with freed hostages:
We will continue to bring you updates from the convention, even as propagandists in the lying liberal media continue their efforts to smear the speakers.
- St. Louis Authorities Confiscate Rifle From Couple Defending Home From Mob, No Charges Filed
- Georgia Democrat State Rep Endorses President Trump, Credits Work For Black Community
- Followers of Democrat Socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez advocate murdering GOP Rep. Steve Scalise
- Congressman Jordan rips Dems for get Trump agenda
- Major Polling Firm Gives DNC Convention Some BAD News
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.