A lot of questions have been raised about the ongoing 2020 election count. There are still a lot of ballots that have not been counted, and many have expressed concern that the election is being stolen.
So the question we have is: If Joe Biden is declared the winner of the 2020 election, will you consider him to be a legitimate president? We’d like to hear from you. Please take a couple seconds to complete our quick poll below:
We have also asked the same question on Twitter:
— Conservative Patriot (@co_firing_line) November 4, 2020
- Audio: Retired General Suggests CIA Program ‘Scorecard’ Being Used to Throw Election to Biden
- Video: Trump Says He Won Election In Early AM Statement, Threatens Supreme Court Involvement
- Joe Biden Admits: We’ve Put Together ‘The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization In The History Of American Politics’ (Video)
- Twitter Fascists Censor President Trump On Election Night Thanks To NBC Propagandist
- Are Democrats setting us up for post-election martial law, civil unrest?
Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online in an obvious effort to help Democrat Joe Biden, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.