As we and others reported Thursday, Facebook, the social media giant once called the “world’s most dangerous censor” by Breitbart, unceremoniously yanked over 800 pages and personal accounts, claiming the pages were violating their rules on spam or “misleading behavior.” Many of the pages affected were political, but one page caught in the company’s dragnet was set up to support veterans with PTSD.
On Friday, Gerald Moller, an administrator for “Guardians of Freedom,” said his page was taken down in the company’s Kristallnacht-style purge of pages.
In his appeal to Facebook, Moller further stated:
As Guardians of Freedom is a Community type page, we post:
1. Documented News links, which in their entirety are the original post by the posting News Agency and can’t be misleading as such. Please provide us with Proof!
2. All our Admins and Editors are verified accounts and Not fake, as with your newly implemented ‘Two-factor authentication’ sign in for Admins, only genuine accounts have access to Publish on Guardians of Freedom. Please name such alleged Accounts!!!
3. As our page is a Support page for PTSD, our info is Genuine and in our Interest, not misleading, I challenge you to provide documented proof to your preposterous allegations.
4. It is in our Pages/Communities interest, to not SPAM on our Timeline’s posts and Comments, as the PTSD support we give is subject orientated and to help/encourage sufferers and their Loved ones and not to drive them from the page due to posted Spam.
He further demanded Facebook provide proof of what he called their unfounded and biased allegations.
So far, he has not received a reply.
How much farther will the censorship go?
- Soros-funded Media Matters virtually admits it’s behind Facebook’s purge of political pages
- Mainstream media outlets falsely claim all pages wiped out by Facebook are ‘spam’ outlets, ‘fake news’
- Call to Action: Facebook Censoring Your Voice! We Will Not be Silenced!
- ‘All out war’: Facebook wipes out Great American Republic, Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children in online Kristallnacht
- Outrageous: Facebook targets, deletes numerous political pages and accounts, cites rules regarding spam
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!