The heckler was removed, but Obama said something that sparked considerable discussion online.
“You’re in MY house,” he said. One person posted a video of the statement online:
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
Obama: "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no" pic.twitter.com/je4kIKxSM1
— Zeke Miller (@ZekeJMiller) June 24, 2015
ABC News described the heckler as “transgender” and “undocumented.”
Here’s the ABC video:
Here’s some of the reaction from Twitter:
— @DavidJMadeira at GAB (@DavidJMadeira) June 25, 2015
Funny, I thought it was the people’s house. Must be part of that fundamental transformation…
This isn’t the first time he’s made statements like this.
- Obama angers many with reference to ‘my military’ (Video)
- Barack Obama refers to ‘my military’ at G20 summit (Video)
- President Obama: Troops ‘fighting on my behalf’
- Renowned author: Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens
- Obama refers to ‘my military’ at Medal of Honor ceremony