Meaning, of course, that exceptionally high premiums, astronomical deductibles and the millions of cancellations were planned — right?
The Washington Free Beacon added:
Speaking before a crowd at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., the President encouraged attendees to sign up, telling them, “I am absolutely confident that you will see millions of people benefitting from this law.”
“It is working the way it should,” President Obama bragged about Obamacare.
The President made the startling statement at a town hall hosted by Univision, Telemundo, impreMedia, and the California endowment. He was there to discuss Obamacare and how the healthcare law will benefit the Latino community.
He also promised Obamacare info would not be used to deport illegal immigrants.
“It’s true that the undocumented are not eligible [for Obamacare], that’s how the law was written, but if you are a U.S. citizen or you have a legal presence in this country, you are eligible,” he said. “And none of the information that is provided in order for you to obtain health insurance is in any way transferred to immigration services. So that’s something we’ve been very clear about. If you live in a mixed status family, then the son who could potentially be eligible for the children’s health insurance program or some other mechanism to get health insurance, he needs to be signed up. And the mother should not be fearful that in any way that’s going to affect — of course I understand the fear.”
Video of Obama’s comments can be seen below:
- Video: Obamacare navigators suggest enrollees use fraud, deceit
- Sebelius: Obamacare to favor gays over straight people
- Report: Obamacare provision will allow ‘forced’ home inspections by gov’t agents
- Sarah Palin schools Matt Lauer: Obamacare ‘socialized medicine’
- Kathleen Sebelius: Convicted felons could be Obamacare navigators
- Obama warns GOP: There will be a ‘price to pay’ for defying ‘American people’