Consider the latest piece of evidence: The New York Times published a cartoon Sunday that suggests those skeptical of global warming be killed with icicles. And this is their idea of “humor.”
Check it out for yourself:
Pay special attention to the upper right-hand panel:
The New York Times’ Andrew Revkin compared the cartoon to what he called the “pretty edgy” 2010 climate-campaign video that showed a teacher blowing up students who didn’t agree with the idea of reducing their carbon footprints.
“Both are great attention getters, and were utterly stupid if the goal was do accomplish anything other than inflaming and dividing people on an important issue. And that would be a reprehensible goal,” he said, calling Sunday’s cartoon the “antithesis of humor.”
Gee, ya think?
Trending: BREAKING: ARTURO D’ELIA CAUGHT: Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’ -ADMISSION VIA SWORN AFFIDAVIT! HOW DID HE DO IT? WHO WERE HIS HANDLERS? VIDEO EVIDENCE!
And to think leftists say conservatives are violent.
- U.N. climate chief: Communism best method of dealing with global warming
- Environmental groups embrace death in ad campaigns
- Environmentalists call for end of industrialized civilization
- Environmentalists to put humanity on trial
- Environmentalists claim Google searches are killing the planet
- Movement seeks voluntary human extinction
- New UN treaty would give ‘Mother Earth’ same rights as human beings