On Monday, a Twitter user going by the name “Truth Skywalker” declared that Allah used tornadoes in Texas to avenge the death of Sandra Bland.
Moreover, he added, Ohio is set to be next in line due to the lack of an indictment in the Tamir Rice shooting.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
When one Twitter user suggested Rice’s parents be the target of protests for failing him. Skywalker pronounced:
The individual, who claims to be from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, lists the FOI in his profile, which, Weasel Zippers explains, is the Fruit of Islam, “sort of the protective paramilitary unit of the Nation of Islam.”
The Nation of Islam, of course, is the group headed up by Louis Farrakhan, the man who frequently calls for violence against white people.
- Louis Farrakhan calls for violence to ‘tear’ country apart over Ferguson
- Video: S.C. Dem. blames Fox News for Charleston shooting, claims shooter watched ‘things like’ Fox
- New Black Panther audio: ‘If they are white, kill ‘em all’
- New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?