MSNBC, a.k.a. the Official Network of Insane Liberal Hate, has declared Rush Limbaugh a tyrant.
Or so says Chris Hayes, host of MSNBC’s “All In.”
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
Paul Bedard notes at the Washington Examiner:
On his show last week, Hayes reported that superstar singer-actress Jennifer Lopez had performed for the authoritarian and repressive Turkmenistan President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow. He then sneered:
“As one Twitter user put it, on the bright side, Gigli’s no longer the worst thing she’s done. Now, of course, this isn’t the first time a celebrity has performed for an egomaniacal tyrant who uses fear and paranoia to keep followers in line. Beyonce did sing at a New Year’s eve bash to entertain the family of Moammar Gadhafi and Elton John performed at the fourth wedding of Rush Limbaugh.”
“So, when it comes to tyrants who use paranoia to ‘keep followers in line,’ Hayes’ mind goes to impugning a popular conservative voice. Just the kind of cheap shot which must delight his liberal audience, but which likely turns off everyone else,” said Brent Baker, Vice President of Research at the Media Research Center.
Video of the incident can be seen here, courtesy of MRC:
Don’t forget, Hayes is the MSNBC host who caused a stir when he said he didn’t feel comfortable calling fallen American military “heroes.”
Maybe there really should be an investigation of NBC and MSNBC. In addition to learning why the network uses edited video, we can get some professional help for the on-air “talent.”
- Petition demands probe of NBC and MSNBC for deceptive editing
- Report: MSNBC edits video to attack GOP Rep. Pete Sessions on food stamps
- Is MSNBC good for America?
- MSNBC caught selectively editing video to attack Romney as ‘out of touch’
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- NBC News caught editing 911 tape of Trayvon Martin shooting
- Former network producer: ‘I’m done’ denying liberal bias in the media
- Distrust of mainstream media at all time high, poll says
- MSNBC still network of insane liberal hate
- MSNBC’s Chris Hayes ‘uncomfortable’ calling fallen military ‘heroes’
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.