A number of cities have decided to replace Columbus Day with something called “Indigenous People’s Day,” while a number of leftists have taken to Twitter with their trademark snark and hate.
— John Fugelsang (@JohnFugelsang) October 12, 2015
In honor of #ColumbusDay if you see something you want that a Native American has don't be afraid to take it!
— President Trump (@Writeintrump) October 12, 2015
— HuffPost (@HuffPost) October 12, 2015
"It's #ColumbusDay! Whose blood shall we drink first!" -PROPER WAY TO CELEBRATE COLUMBUS
— Hari Kondabolu (@harikondabolu) October 12, 2015
#ColumbusDay: an American holiday honoring a man who started the Atlantic Slave trade, committed genocide and discovered nothing.
— Nicholas A. Ferroni (@NicholasFerroni) October 12, 2015
— Jeeves Williams (@jeeveswilliams) October 12, 2015
Fuck Columbus Day, it's Indigenous People's day❤️ pic.twitter.com/p0OgrppLDP
— Ceils (@CeilidhIsadore) October 12, 2015
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) October 12, 2015
D.L. Hughley piled on:
— DL Hughley (@RealDLHughley) October 12, 2015
You get the idea. Some, however, get it:
— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) October 12, 2015
When you think about it, though, that’s the real reason liberals hate Columbus Day.
- Emily Blunt Finds Out America is Disappointed in Her, Too
- Actress Ellen Barkin: American people belong to Obama
- Actor Orlando Jones to Liberals: ‘Kill Sarah Palin’
- Actor Orlando Jones defends tweet calling for Sarah Palin’s murder
- Actress Jessica Alba encourages voters to pledge allegiance to Barack Obama