The new normal isn’t a biased media, it’s a media whose political coverage exists purely as the communications arm of the Democrats.
And that means there’s zero difference between media coverage of the Warnock-Loeffler debate and the Warnock campaign’s message. It’s why the media has built its coverage of the Georgia Senate debate over Loeffler being expected to somehow concede the election on behalf of President Trump, not remotely an appropriate question or issue, while ignoring Warnock’s dodging of the questions about…
1. His arrest for interfering with a child abuse investigation
2. Refusal to condemn Marxism
Anyone reading the media coverage would think that the entire debate was about who won the 2020 election. And that’s the way the media wants it.
Take this bizarre rant from the Washington Post’s Greg Sargent, “of all the vile ways that Republicans have sought to justify President Trump’s effort to overturn his election loss, one of the worst is the ubiquitous claim that Trump is merely pursuing his legal right to contest the results.”
So in the category of things that the social justice government tabloid owned by the richest man in the world who makes warehouse workers pee into cups to make their quotas, when he isn’t cheating on his wife, is… pursuing your legal rights.
1. Being arrested for interfering in a child abuse investigation
4. Allegedly running over your ex-wife’s foot
… don’t make the grade.
Cross-posted with DC Dirty Laundry
Tim Brown is an author and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com. He is husband to his “more precious than rubies” wife, father of 10 “mighty arrows”, jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. . Follow Tim on Twitter. Also check him out on Gab, Minds, MeWe, Spreely, Mumbl It and Steemit
- Radical Dem Raphael Warnock Tied To Org Under Investigation For Voter Fraud
- Ilhan Omar Supports Raphael Warnock’s Claim That ‘Nobody Can Serve God and the Military’
- Analysis: Senate Hopeful/Pastor Raphael Warnock is NO Pastor at All (Video)
- Georgia Dem Rev. Raphael Warnock in 2016: ‘America Needs to Repent for Its Worship of Whiteness’ (Video)
- Battleground Georgia: Future of 2nd Amendment hinges on Jan. 5 Senate races
Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online in an obvious effort to help Democrat Joe Biden, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: