In a short YouTube video posted Wednesday, media analyst Mark Dice commented on the violent riots that broke out in Berkeley in response to a scheduled appearance by Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos. In that video, Dice explained that modern liberalism is nothing more than terrorism.
Yiannopoulos, Dice said, happens to be a gay immigrant.
Rioters, Dice added, smashed windows, burned cars and attacked anyone who was there to support Milo or who appeared to support President Donald Trump. He also called out Twitter for its double standards.
“The radical Black Lives Matter activists and the hard left on American college campuses have literally become domestic terrorists,” he said.
Here’s the video:
And it’s not just the activists in the streets.
Hollywood liberals like Sarah Silverman, Josh Whedon and Michael Shannon have egged on the violence. Some have called for violent insurrection while others have openly expressed a desire to see Trump supporters dead.
It’s enough to make one believe that liberals really do want a second civil war over Trump.
- Director Judd Apatow on violent Berkeley riots: ‘This is just the beginning’
- Tolerance, liberal style: Violent leftists chase, beat man unconscious at Berkeley riot — Video
- Sarah Silverman fantasizes about military coup against Trump
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
- Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: