After saying President Trump shouldn’t go to Kenosha, Wisconsin, Democrat White House nominee Joe Biden went to Kenosha in a vain attempt to “one-up” the president. While there, he spoke to a small group at the Grace Lutheran Church and, while standing in front of a cross, repeated the false Charlottesville lie that Trump called neo-Nazis, “fine people.”
According to Breitbart:
Biden — standing before the cross — went on to say that the president, when asked about the white supremacists, said there were “very fine people on both sides.” But Biden misled his audience: Trump actually condemned the white supremacists.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
As Breitbart News noted in a fact check:
President Trump repeatedly condemned the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville in August 2017 — “totally.”
Moreover, the neo-Nazis were not the only violent group in Charlottesville. The “clash” was not with those “standing against” hate peacefully, but with violent, black-clad Antifa extremists.
As to “very fine people,” Trump had been referring to peaceful protests both for and against the removal of a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee.
He completely condemned the extremists — as the timeline and transcript confirm:
- Aug. 12, 2017: Trump condemned “violence “on many sides” in Charlottesville, after neo-Nazi and Antifa clashes
- Aug. 14, 2017: Trump condemned “neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups” in White House statement
- Aug. 15, 2017: Trump condemned neo-Nazis “totally,” praised non-violent protesters “on both sides” of statue debate
Biden launched his campaign with the Charlottesville hoax, and persisted in doing so, even after Breitbart News confronted him last August with the fact that he was misquoting the president. His words on that occasion, like his words on Wednesday, repeated his campaign launch speech almost verbatim — a script from which he refuses to depart.
This isn’t the first time Biden has used this lie, as we noted here. It’s also not the first time Biden has lied. Nor will it be the last.
- Video of the Day: Scott Adams Calls Joe Biden ‘Biggest A**hole In America,’ Over Charlottesville Lie
- Video: Angry Joe Biden denies history and truth, defends pushing Charlottesville lie
- Lyin’ Joe Biden Gets Dragged On Social Media For Using Conspiracy Theory In Nomination Speech
- Sean Hannity exposes Twitter threat to murder Pres. Trump over Charlottesville
- Deception on Display: WaPo suggests Satan good, evil Christianity to blame for Charlottesville
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.