How can you tell when Joe Biden is lying? Easy — his lips move. On Wednesday, Democrat White House candidate Joe Biden falsely claimed that President Trump “coddled” international terrorists.
“And then we’re gonna get to work fixing the mess that President Trump and Vice President Pence have created, both at home and abroad,” Biden said. “Through four years of mismanagement and coddling of terrorists and thugs around the world.”
Biden offered no evidence to back up his bald-faced lie.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Here’s video of his fact-free statement:
Reminder: Biden opposed the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound. He also opposed the strike on Qasem Soleimani. pic.twitter.com/hUJCtj16wu
— Chris Martin (@chrisjdmartin) August 12, 2020
Hudson Institute Senior Fellow Rebeccah Heinrichs, who happens to be a national security expert, noted:
There isn’t enough spin in the world to claim the Trump admin has “coddled terrorists.” He relaxed the ROE so that the military cld more effectively carry out a fast-tempo campaign. And the DoD rightly placed the blame for higher civilian casualties on ISIS.
— Rebeccah Heinrichs (@RLHeinrichs) August 12, 2020
The Daily Wire’s Ryan Saavedra noted:
Trump has taken out numerous top terrorists around the world throughout the course of his administration. Early on, The Washington Post reported that under Trump’s leadership, according to “Brett McGurk, the State Department’s senior envoy to the anti-Islamic State coalition” at the time, the U.S. military’s gains in the war against ISIS had “dramatically accelerated.”
He also listed the ten terrorists the government has either directly taken out or assisted in taking out in the Trump years:
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi; top ISIS leader
- Qassem Soleimani; Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force commander
- Qasim al-Rimi; leader of Al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula
- Abdelmalek Droukdel; head of al-Qaeda in the Islamic Magreb
- Hajji Taysir; senior ISIS leader
- Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis; founder of the Kataeb Hezbollah, or Hezbollah Brigades
- Abu Ali al-Janubi; ISIS’ senior media director
- Hamza Bin Laden; Al Qaeda senior leader and son of Osama bin Laden
- Abu Hasan al-Muhajir; top ISIS spokesperson
- Asim Umar; head of al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent
He also noted that the “RAND Corporation, a non-profit institution that provides objective research services and public policy analysis, said that ‘homegrown terrorism increased’ during the Obama-Biden administration.”
Time Magazine, hardly a bastion of conservative thought, reported:
Yet some analysts argue that by adapting a less forward-leaning U.S. approach, the world has grown more dangerous on Obama’s watch. The rise of ISIS has unnerved nations around the world, and triggered refugee flows that has sent cracks deeper into European fault lines. Both Russia and China are expanding their spheres of influence without significant U.S. pushback. North Korea keeps firing missiles, and Iran—despite 2015’s nuclear accord—shows little sign of reforming its theocratic ways. Libya has turned violent, and largely ungoverned, since the U.S. and NATO helped Libyan rebels remove longtime dictator Muammar Gaddafi in 2011. All of these places can turn into incubators for terror.
Yet Biden would have us all believe that Trump coddles terrorists. And of course, the lying propagandists in the lying liberal media will simply parrot whatever he says without question.
Remember when Biden called a possible voter a “lying dog-faced pony soldier?” With this whopper, Biden himself could easily be labeled a “lying, scum-sucking, maggot-infested, putrid piece of pale pig flesh.” With apologies to the pigs and the maggots, of course…
- Obama Worried That Biden Will ‘F— Things Up’ — Report
- Video of the Day: Joe Biden calls NH voter a ‘lying dog-faced pony soldier’
- Video of the Day: Lyin’ Joe Biden Calls Trump First Racist President
- Lying Joe Biden Smears Trump Supporters: They Think ‘All Mexicans Are Rapists’
- Video: Biden’s Response To Being Asked If He Has Taken A Cognitive Test Is PROOF He Should Take One
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.