Joe Biden and Kamala Harris kicked off their campaign “Bus Tour” in Arizona on Saturday — but not a single person showed up to the event.
A local Fox anchor stated:
take our poll - story continues below
“I’m told by one of the Biden staffers, local staffers, that they kind of kept the details about the visit, as far as the timing and the exact location, they didn’t really want to give that out to the public, because they want to keep the crowds to a minimum. They realize we are in a pandemic and they don’t want a crowd of more than fifty people at any of their events.”
But yet, we’re supposed to believe that Biden is leading in the polls… Yeah, right.
- Video: Biden Tells Ohio Voters He’s Running For The Senate As Trump Supporters Drown Out Speech, Directs Voters To Non-Existent Site
- Video: Lyin’ Joe Biden Tells Another Whopper In Flip-Flop On SCOTUS Nominations, Reveals Hypocrisy
- Analysis: If Joe Biden Governs The Same Way He Campaigns, He’ll Be A Part-Time President
- Video: Lyin’ Joe Biden Claims $3.5 Million Payment to Hunter Has Been ‘Totally Discredited’
- Video of the Day: Lyin’ Joe Biden Lies About Number of Military Covid Deaths — Claims Over 6,000 Have Died, Actual Number is Seven
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler.