On Wednesday, news broke of a live feed from the Malheur Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Oregon, where some are saying that federal authorities are moving in.
Here’s the feed (Note: I have noticed that the audio may stop periodically. If that happens, refresh the page and hit play again.)
As of this writing, the holdouts are expressing concern that authorities will kill them before they have a chance to leave on their own.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
This is a developing situation, updates will be provided as we get them. There’s no telling how long this will continue.
9:05 p.m. Pacific – Update: The FBI has reportedly said it will not escalate the situation Wednesday night. It appears that evangelist Franklin Graham may be arriving Thursday morning.
9:26 p.m. Pacific – Update 2: Gavin Seim just said that at one point over 70,000 people were watching the livestream.
- Liberals freak out at appearance of Gadsden flag at BLM office near Burns, Oregon
- Video: Second eyewitness details shooting death of LaVoy Finicum, says he never had gun in jacket pocket
- Former sheriff’s deputy to Steve Quayle: LaVoy Finicum was murdered ‘for sure’
- Audio: Blaine Cooper says LaVoy Finicum left all weapons at refuge, was unarmed when shot
- Cliven Bundy on Oregon standoff: Authorities killed LaVoy Finicum in cold blood