Chris Matthews, the face of hate at MSNBC, the official network of insane liberal hate, fired a shot at pro-gun and pro-freedom conservatives by comparing them to segregationists, Scott Whitlock wrote at Newsbusters Thursday.
“It used to be that the only way to get elected in the old Dixiecrat south was to be the farthest out there in backing segregation. Anyone who showed moderation was seen as soft. Anyone who talked compromise on civil rights was suspected of being on the other side,” Matthews said.
“Well, to win in today’s Republican Party, which began displacing the Dixiecrats a half century ago, you have to be the farthest out there backing guns. Show moderation, you get your NRA badge ripped off you. Agree to any rule on gun safety and you’re marked as a traitor for life. Well, it’s not just the back benchers, today some of the top people in the Republican Party, the people to watch, Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz are right out there front in opposing President Obama on gun safety. So what happened? Why is the GOP, the party of guns over people?” he added.
One cannot help but notice how the propaganda works. “Gun control” is now being called “gun safety.” Naturally, because everyone supports “gun safety,” and only mean, cruel, racist, homophobic Republicans would oppose “gun safety.” The debate isn’t about “gun safety,” and Matthews darn well knows it.
But operatives in the Democrat-media complex, eager to engage in Obama’s war against the NRA and anyone who believes in the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, are willing to do or say anything to demonize freedom-loving Americans, even lie.
As former Rep. Allen West once said, Joseph Goebbels would be proud of the propaganda machine working on behalf of the Democratic Party.
Watch the video for yourself, courtesy of Newsbusters:
- MSNBC’s Martin Bashir compares NRA to Hitler
- Cutter: Obama to activate campaign apparatus for war on NRA
- Obama declares war on NRA, CBS obeys, compares group to Nazis
- Liberals, media engage in propaganda to demonize law-abiding gun owners
- Ben Shapiro: Piers Morgan a bully standing on the graves of Sandy Hook children
- Crybaby: Piers Morgan claims conservatives targeting him over gun control
- Petition demands FBI investigate Piers Morgan, CNN, for call to ‘pop’ Alex Jones
- Daily Beast writer: Piers Morgan should ‘pop’ Alex Jones with semi-automatic gun
- Des Moines columnist who called for death of gun owners now cries ‘satire’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Rand Paul to introduce legislation nullifying Obama executive orders on guns