Shannon Watts, founder of the rabidly anti-gun Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, is no different, issuing several tweets blaming the NRA for the murders that took place Saturday.
— Shannon Watts (@shannonrwatts) December 21, 2014
Of course, because we all know that criminals always obey gun laws, right?
Twitchy said the the article she links to says nothing about how he illegally acquired the gun. Perhaps that’s because he’s a criminal, but that’s just too much logic for a liberal “mind” to grasp.
Watts wasn’t the only one to blame the NRA:
— AMC (@Truthbuster) December 22, 2014
Again, the obvious reason escapes the leftists over at the New Republic. Keep in mind, this is the same publication that suggested Obama use the military against the Tea Party.
Not everyone fell for the left-wing propaganda:
And the crazy keeps rolling on…
So…career criminal (previously arrested on a weapons charge) Ismaaiyl Brinsley had no trouble obtaining a gun. Thanks, #NRA.
— Snarkar🌫️ni™ 🗽♿ (@Snarkaroni) December 21, 2014
— Doug Osborne (@seriousfun8309) December 21, 2014
Of course, expecting liberals to apply logic and common sense to cases like this is expecting a bit much. Now, liberals want us to ignore the hatred whipped up by race-baiters like Al Sharpton, and protesters who demanded that cops be killed. After all, there’s an agenda to pursue and we can’t let things like the facts get in the way.
- Va. Democrat to ask God to kill all NRA members on air
- Liberal New Republic suggests Obama use military against Tea Party
- Alleged Santa Barbara shooter leaves disturbing video behind, low-infos still blame NRA
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members, repeal of Second Amendment
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Actress Marg Helgenberger: ‘One can only hope’ NRA members are shot dead