Kentucky Declares State of Emergency Over Biden’s Gas Prices
Throughout these first 18 months of the Biden administration, the American people have become fairly accustomed to the idea that not much is going to get done, sadly.
From the moment that Biden took office there was stagnation. Outside of a flurry of executive orders aimed at nullifying executive orders of Donald Trump’s, there isn’t much to point to in the way of progress at the White House.
And so, as gas prices began to rise all around the nation, some feared for the worst, knowing that an administration reluctant to govern wouldn’t likely get out ahead of it.
Now, as the nation continues to suffer at the pump, Kentucky’s governor is taking bold action.
Gov. Andy Beshear took action Thursday to combat any signs of price gouging at the pump, touting it as a consumer protection measure amid sky-high gas prices straining Kentuckians’ budgets.
The Democratic governor signed an executive order declaring a state of emergency in response to gas prices hovering close to $5 per gallon. His action activated Kentucky’s price gouging laws.
With his action, Kentucky consumers can report suspected price gouging at the pump to state Attorney General Daniel Cameron’s office.
President Biden has asked Congress to declare a three month gas tax holiday to help alleviate some of the pressure at the pump, but several states have already exhibited their opposition to the move.
Cross-posted with Flag and Cross
- Biden Portrays Oil Companies as Villains as Gas Prices Skyrocket
- Biden’s Warning Seen As Confirmation He Was Deliberately Trying To Make Gas Prices Surge (Video)
- Question: Was Joe Biden Sent Here By The Kremlin To Deliberately Screw Up My America? (Analysis)
- Fill ‘er Up: Majority More Concerned About Gas Prices than Climate Change
- Biden back to the bottom as gas prices rise; ‘ineptitude’ assertion
- Biden Bans Russian Oil Imports, Falsely Claims Gas-Price Surge Not His Fault (Video)
- Biden Admits He Has ‘No Answer’ for High Gas Prices
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: