Turns out some of those “moderates” have reportedly told Christians in the town of Maaloula that they have a choice — convert to Islam or be beheaded.
Breitbart News reported:
The village of Maaloula has been taken over by Syrian rebels associated with al Qaeda, who have stormed the Christian center and offered local Christians a choice: conversion or death. A resident of the town said the rebels shouted “Allahu Akhbar” as they moved through the village, and proceeded to assault Christian homes and churches.
“They shot and killed people,” he said. “I heard gunshots and then I saw three bodies lying in the middle of a street in the old quarters of the village. Where is President Obama to see what has befallen us?” Another witness stated, “I saw the militants grabbing five villagers and threatening them and saying, ‘Either you convert to Islam, or you will be beheaded.’”
Trending: “Ethan’s Law” Could it Get You Killed?
Earlier, reports said that Syrian rebels beheaded a bus full of innocent Kurds, including a mother and her 40-day-old infant.
And these are the people Obama wants us to help with “unbelievably small” attacks certain to accomplish nothing.
- White House slams Ted Cruz for saying U.S. would be Al Qaeda’s air force
- CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin: U.N., NATO ‘legitimate substitutes’ for Congress
- Idiot leftists going to Syria to act as human shields for Assad regime
- Former LA Times reporter: Opposition to Syria strike due to GOP racism
- McCain: Obama could face impeachment if troops sent into Syria
- Syrian official says chemical weapons charge a ‘conspiracy’ by western leaders
- Iran threatens to rape, kill one of Obama’s daughters if U.S. attacks Syria
- David Letterman rips Obama on ‘red line’ flip flop, says prez has ‘learned how to bulls—t’
- Barack Obama refers to ‘my military’ at G20 summit (Video)
- President Obama: Troops ‘fighting on my behalf’
- Renowned author: Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens
- MSNBC’s Ed Schultz blames Bush, says racism behind opposition to war in Syria
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- 100-page Russian report: Syrian rebels conducted chemical attack in March
- Egyptian media portrays Barack Obama as Satan, U.S. media silent
- James Carville blames Bush for lack of support for war in Syria (Video)
- Selling war based on lies
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.