Is there nothing the left won’t try to turn into an issue? On Thursday, an article at Jezebel actually put forward the idea that air conditioning in offices is a “sexist conspiracy.” I kid you not.
The article cites Washington Post writer Petula Dvorak who put forward the theory that “intensely cold office temperatures are yet another example of the patriarchy dominating an environment.” That’s right — it’s all a sexist conspiracy no doubt cooked up by rich white guys who probably all support Donald Trump and watch Fox News.
“That’s right, my friends. Air conditioning is another big, sexist plot,” Dvorak wrote.
Marie Lodi wrote:
Dvorak researching this by talking to both women and men who are outside on their breaks away from their cubicles. Many of the women were “thawing out,” trying to soak up the warm weather. When the men were asked if the temperature inside their offices was too, they had no issues. How nice for them.
Clearly, air conditioning should be turned down so efficiency can go up. And as Dvorak suggests, men should just wear lighter clothing in the workplace, like some nice linen and seersucker. Problem solved.
Not everyone is on board, however:
I think we may have gone too far: overly air-conditioned offices are sexist? http://t.co/zF1gCeVGLA
— Stephanie Buck (@StephMBuck) July 25, 2015
— slone 🔹 (@slone) July 25, 2015
Yup, looks like we’ve been caught… Ladies, meet your new oppressor:
- Classy: Feminist moonbat Jessica Valenti proposes ‘safe-sex f*ck-in at every Hobby Lobby’
- Feminist comedian calls for castration of conservative Christians, says pro-life teen should be murdered, whines about backlash
- Feminist hatemongers on Twitter push campaign to kill all men
- Feminist comedian: ‘I want to rip out’ GOP Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers’ uterus
- Radical feminist: Abolish white race, abolish men