While attending a presidential town hall held by Senator Tim Scott, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush got a bit agitated and told the crowd he could be doing “a lot of really cool things” instead of running for president.
“If this election is about how we’re going to fight to get nothing done, then I don’t want any part of it,” he said, lamenting the partisan nature of the political campaign.
“I’ve got a lot of really cool things I could do other than sit around, being miserable, listening to people demonize me and me feeling compelled to demonize them. That is a joke. Elect Trump if you want that.”
Sounds rather petulant, if you ask me. If you ever wondered what a failed campaign sounds like, this is it.
So, please, Jeb, take your marbles and go away. If you have better things to do, please, go do them.
What do you think? Should Jeb quit the race now? Let us know in the comments below.
- Donald Trump Was Framed By GOP, Kelly Ayotte, and Jeb Bush Employee Aided By CNN
- Jeb Bush promises citizenship for illegals — in Spanish
- Liberals express outrage after Trump, Bush, Jindal use term ‘anchor babies’
- Jeb Bush: Deporting illegal aliens not an ‘American value’
- Conservative group slams both Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush in one ad
Trending: BREAKING: ARTURO D’ELIA CAUGHT: Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’ -ADMISSION VIA SWORN AFFIDAVIT! HOW DID HE DO IT? WHO WERE HIS HANDLERS? VIDEO EVIDENCE!