The results are in, and it’s official. Over 84 percent of the 2,048 people who participated in our poll said Reid is evil AND mentally unstable.
Just under 10 percent said Reid is mentally unstable while just over five percent said Reid is just evil.
A screenshot of the results as of this writing shows:
The poll, which can be seen here, is still open for those who wish to participate.
Using Reid’s own metric, it is now up to him to prove that he is not evil and mentally unstable. He can start by (a) apologizing to the country for his lies and smears, and (b) by resigning from office, effective immediately.
- Poll: Is Harry Reid evil, mentally unstable or both?
- Does Harry Reid want the Koch brothers murdered?
- Harry Reid falsely claims he never called Obamacare horror stories lies
- Harry Reid: Conservative Koch brothers un-American, GOP ‘addicted to Koch’
- One third of Americans say personally hurt by Obamacare
- Reid blames Ted Cruz for kid with cancer comment, Politico runs cover
- Harry Reid blames GOP for Obama shutting down WWII memorial
- Harry Reid forces gov’t shutdown, Ted Cruz offers salary to charity
- Harry Reid falsely claims Tea Party ‘anarchists’ out to destroy U.S. government