If we learn anything from this week’s events at the Capitol, it should be this: millions of Americans feel forgotten, silenced and dismissed by the country’s ruling elites and they are demanding to be heard.
They’ve been heard, alright. But have they been understood? To grasp the totality of what is unfolding before our eyes, we must not only hear, but understand the voices behind the anger.
While the media focuses on a small group that stormed the Capitol, what about the larger group, upwards of a million peaceful patriots, who gathered? We marched not just to protest a stolen election. We marched to protest years of abuses heaped on us by government and institutional elites. Our list of grievances is long. Here are just a few of them.
take our poll - story continues below
1. We are tired of being told to “sit the hell down and shut the hell up!” about our concerns about the fairness of the election.
2. We are tired of a government that fails to protect our borders from illegal immigrants, who once here, disproportionately benefit from taxpayer aid programs and commit crimes without penalty.
3. We are tired of federal bureaucrats such as former IRS official Lois Lerner who weaponized the vast resources of the federal government to harass private citizens.
4. We are tired of intelligence agencies spying on private citizens such as George Papadopoulos and Gen. Michael Flynn.
5. We are tired of deep state actors such as former head of the CIA John Brennan lying to Congress without consequence.
6. We are tired of the CIA spying on the staff of the Senate Intelligence Committee responsible for overseeing and investigating wrongdoing at the agency.
7. We are tired of seeing elected officials such as former Sen. Harry Reid gain access to the tax filings of private citizens such as Mitt Romney and leaking them to the press.
8. We are tired of FBI agents lying to open a fraudulent investigation into a presidential candidate.
9. We are tired of a government that allowed Hillary Clinton to go unpunished for mishandling classified national security documents.
10. We are tired of a government that allowed Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice to go unpunished for lying about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi.
11. We are tired of a government that paid Iran $1.7 billion in ransom money in exchange for the release of U.S. hostages and then lied about it.
12. We are tired of a government that routinely allowed foreign competitors to take advantage of American workers in trade deals that resulted in the loss of millions of American jobs over many decades.
13. We are disgusted with elected officials spreading lies about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh without consequence.
14. We want no more of elected officials such as Adam Schiff who lie repeatedly about a hoax election conspiracy that resulted in a hoax impeachment trial.
15. We are done with Big Tech censoring conservative voices.
16. We are done with the cancel culture, which results in ordinary people losing their jobs over their conservative views.
17. We are done with the doxxing of conservatives.
18. We want an end to the harassment of Republican elected officials and their families at restaurants and homes.
19. We want an end to Big Tech and the media censoring inconvenient news such as the Hunter Biden corruption story.
20. We want the media and the courts to do their job and investigate widespread allegations of voter fraud in 2020 election.
21. We want one system of justice, not the two systems we have now: one for well-connected Democrats and another for Trump associates such as Gen. Flynn, Paul Manafort, and George Papadopoulis.
22. We want honest information from the media and government officials who have repeatedly mislead us about Trump, the Covid virus, and the lockdowns that have devastated millions of Americans.
23. We want an end to parents having to do double- and triple-duty to educate their children at home, despite continuing to pay taxes to fund their local schools.
24. We want our children to experience the joy of milestones such as proms, homecomings, and graduation ceremonies.
25. We are tired of the liberal media covering for Biden’s failing mental health.
26. We are tired of being attacked and insulted as being racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes, xenophobes, Islamophobes, transphobes, etc. simply because they support Trump.
Did we miss anything? If we did, please send an email and we’ll update this list with your grievances. [email protected]
Catherine Mortensen is Vice President of Communications at Americans For Limited Government.
Cross-posted with The Daily Torch
- Herr Zuckerberg Bans Trump From Facebook ‘Indefinitely’
- Shades Of Hitler: ABC News Political Editor Advocates ‘Cleansing’ America Of Trump Supporters
- God Save America
- Five Big Ways The Chinese Communist Party Infiltrates America
- Like Two Peas In A Pod: Obama Deep State And Nazi Deep State 1933
- The Other Side Of Grief: Dealing With The Death Of A Free Republic
Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online in an obvious effort to help Democrat Joe Biden, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.