Hillary’s conspiracy was revealed in a finding from Special Prosecutor John Durham on Friday: the Clinton campaign paid a tech company to infiltrate DNS servers at Trump Tower, at Trump’s private residence, a certain ‘healthcare provider,’ and at the Executive Office of the Presidency once Trump took office in the White House. The goal? To create “inference” narratives that would cause people to believe Trump was connected to Russia by a secret server (that never existed). The result we now know was a totally fabricated narrative that was pushed by the very campaign that paid for the intrusions. And Hillary was in the thick of it.
Durham indictment against Michael Sussman: The conspiracy
In a section titled “Factual Background,” reveals that Sussmann “had assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two specific clients, including a technology executive (Tech Executive 1) at a U.S.-based internet company (Internet Company 1) and the Clinton campaign.”
Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations.”
The filing revealed that Sussmann and the Tech Executive had met and communicated with another law partner, who was serving as General Counsel to the Clinton campaign. Sources told Fox News that lawyer is Marc Elias, who worked at the law firm Perkins Coie.
Hillary was a part of the conspiracy: her campaign money paid for it. Then she propagated the lie, as did her buddy Jake Sullivan who is currently an advisor to Biden.
Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank. pic.twitter.com/8f8n9xMzUU
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 1, 2016
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) October 31, 2016
4. The Indictment also alleges that, beginning in approximately July 2016, Tech Executive-1 had worked with the defendant, a U.S. investigative firm retained by Law Firm-1 on behalf of the Clinton Campaign, numerous cyber researchers, and employees at multiple Internet companies to assemble the purported data and white papers. In connection with these efforts, Tech Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data. Tech Executive-1 also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government cybersecurity research contract. Tech Executive-1 tasked these researchers to mine Internet data to establish “an inference” and “narrative” tying then-candidate Trump to Russia. In doing so, Tech Executive-1 indicated that he was seeking to please certain “VIPs,” referring to individuals at Law Firm-1 and the Clinton Campaign.
5. The Government’s evidence at trial will also establish that among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was domain name system (“DNS”) Internet traffic pertaining to (i) a particular healthcare provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump’s Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (“EOP”). (Tech Executive-1’s employer, Internet Company-1, had come to access and maintain dedicated servers for the EOP as part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided DNS resolution services to the EOP. Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.)
Excerpt from Durham filing
The US-based University is allegedly Georgia Tech.
When Trump spoke about him being “wiretapped,” the media mocked him severely. For the next four years the lie about a Russian collusion caused everything from impeachment to extreme resistance by the Democrats and their radical leftists. The Hillary Conspiracy did exactly what they wanted it to – it nearly destroyed a sitting President. Their biggest disappointment was that Hillary lost the 2016 election in spite of their efforts.
“In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death.”
President Donald J. Trump
- Is Hillary Next To Fall In Durham Investigation?
- Indictment Shows It Was Hillary Who Colluded With Russia
- Report: Durham Investigation Taking Closer Look At Lawyers For Hillary Clinton
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.