On Sunday, Fox News reported that Hillary Clinton, the most evil person ever nominated to the White House by a major party, will receive Harvard’s prestigious Radcliffe Medal for her alleged “transformative impact on society,” the Ivy League university said.
According to the Fox Report:
Former Secretary of State and 2001 Radcliffe Medalist Madeleine Albright will deliver a personal tribute to Clinton, and Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey will take part in a keynote conversation with her Friday at the school in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Previous medal recipients include Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and former Sen. Elizabeth Dole, R-N.C.
Clinton is set to receive the award on Friday as part of the school’s graduation-week activities, Fox said.
Twitchy noted that Clinton, in fact, did transform America with her home-brew email server by transforming it into “one dominated by Republicans and PRESIDENT Donald Trump.”
You have got to be kidding me!!!!
— Virginia Goodfellow (@vwgood) May 20, 2018
Nope, we wouldn’t kid about something like this.
Harvard to award Hillary with a participation trophy? https://t.co/O4oep3wjZv
— Nick Short (@PoliticalShort) May 20, 2018
Sure looks that way…
Maybe this will placate her. Probably not https://t.co/MMihrJaPAs
— Chet Cannon (@Chet_Cannon) May 20, 2018
No, it won’t…
- Historic: Dems nominate most evil person to run for President
- Report: Hillary Clinton Used Campaign Cash to Fund Book Tour
- Hillary Clinton: Democrats are so socialist it hurt me in the election — Video
- Hillary on election defeat: ‘They were never going to let me be president’ — Book
- Hillary melted down on Election Day, screaming obscenities, throwing objects — Report