On Monday, President Trump met with Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte and held a joint press conference, which ended with CNN propagandist Jim Acosta being embarrassingly addressed by White House staffers.
Essentially, Acosta was told to basically shut up and get out:
— Ryan Saavedra 🇺🇸 (@RealSaavedra) July 30, 2018
“Mr. President, if there is no collusion, why does Rudy Giuliani say there is no crime in collusion?’ Acosta shouted.
Acosta later whined about the incident on Twitter.
“This audio is a pretty good example of how the WH aides also known as press wranglers are almost screaming as reporters try to ask questions of Trump in our ‘pool sprays,'” he tweeted.
This audio is a pretty good example of how the WH aides also known as press wranglers are almost screaming as reporters try to ask questions of Trump in our “pool sprays.” https://t.co/rngjFTf93b
— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) July 30, 2018
Reaction was pretty much what one might expect:
— DB 🇺🇸 (@doesbud) July 30, 2018
Don't let Jim back in! #BanJimAcosta
— A E Neel 🇱🇷🦊🐾 (@audneel) July 30, 2018
That’s a sentiment I’m sure is felt by quite a few people.
The idea that somehow screaming questions during these photo ops is somehow “real journalism” is pathetic. This is a result of the “soundbite” generation. Journalists don’t research anymore, they just hope for soundbites. Journalism is dead.
— MakeItHappen (@GrannySkywalker) July 30, 2018
True, that. Sad, but true.
he got TDS bad
— charlie rodriguez (@djchillsnyc) July 30, 2018
Maybe Acosta should get himself checked out for Trump Anxiety Disorder. Yes, it’s real…
One person noted:
this is the only way CNN gets any attention
— yourenotthebossofme (@museisluse) July 30, 2018
It sure does seem that way.
- Thanks Maxine Waters: Unhinged leftists threaten daughters of GOP Rep. after CNN report
- Trump to CNN propagandist Jim Acosta: ‘I Don’t Take Questions from CNN, CNN Is Fake News’ — Video
- CNN propagandist Jim Acosta acts childish at White House event, gets shushed — Video
- Video: Sarah Huckabee Sanders shreds Jim Acosta: ‘I know it’s hard for you to understand even short sentences’
- CNN hack Jim Acosta yells inappropriate questions at Singapore summit — Videos