“I tied my horse to a sapling & went quietly into the woods & to my astonishment I saw the great George Washington on his knees alone, with his sword on one side and his cocked hat on the other. He was at Prayer to the God of the Armies, beseeching to interpose with his Divine aid, as it was ye Crisis, & the cause of the country, of humanity & of the world. Such a prayer I never heard from the lips of man. I left him alone praying. I went home & told my wife. I saw a sight and heard today what I never saw or heard before, and just related to her what I had seen & heard & observed. We never thought a man c’d be a soldier & a Christian, but if there is one in the world, it is Washington. She also was astonished. We thought it was the cause of God, & America could prevail.” ~Isaac Potts, December 1777
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
I don’t know about you, but I am THROUGH watching football. The NFL just committed suicide as far as we can tell. Never again will I allow myself to be subjected to this sort of unpatriotic un-Americanism. In the future if I am in a room where I hear a football game going on, I will leave, post haste. Please join us in boycotting the NFL forever, or at least until stronger minds prevail. The all-American organization as we knew it has ceased to exist. Please boycott them until they are in complete bankruptcy. We, the people have spoken!
- ‘Take a Knee’ by Florida author takes Internet by storm
- Tone deaf — Titans’ Delanie Walker to NFL fans who don’t like protests: ‘OK, Bye’
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ actor to MSNBC: National anthem a scam ‘to get boys and girls to go kill people’
- Patriotic NFL fan torches Steelers gear, calls for boycott after team disrespects flag — Video
- Dem. Donna Edwards calls on NFL players to disrespect flag, kneel during anthem