On Wednesday, Fox News’ Megyn Kelly took on “Baghdad Jim” McDermott, the Washington Democrat who said Tuesday that conservative groups deserved the abuse they received at the hands of the IRS.
Kelly wouldn’t let McDermott get away with his characterizations of the groups that came before the committee and challenged him when he claimed they did not testify under oath.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
At one point, McDermott got a bit testy with Kelly, claiming that she was putting words in his mouth.
“Stop it!” he angrily demanded.
In short, McDermott was as big an ass Wednesday as we was in the committee Tuesday.
Video of the exchange can be seen below, courtesy of Twitchy:
Don’t forget, McDermott is the progressive moonbat who once whined about reading the Constitution.
- Dem. Rep. Jim McDermott: Conservative groups deserved IRS abuse, harassment
- Washington Democrat Jim McDermott ‘tired of reading the Constitution’
- Leaders of targeted conservative groups to testify on IRS scandal
- Drudge editor: ‘IRS scandal about to explode’
- David Plouffe falsely accuses Rep. Darrell Issa of auto theft, arson
- Flashback: Chuck Schumer, Al Franken sign letter demanding IRS target Tea Party groups in 2012
- Did David Plouffe justify IRS targeting conservative Tea Party groups?
- Darrell Issa: White House press secretary Jay Carney a ‘paid liar’
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- The left’s answer for what ails America: Murder conservatives, NRA members
- Eric Holder: Time to ask ‘hard questions’ about Constitutional rights
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.