Early on New Year’s Day, an administrator of the Facebook page “Wake UP, America” said he was told by the social media giant that a photo of a 2012 Donald Trump campaign button violates their community standards for nudity, even though the picture contains no nudity whatsoever.
“So I get this message from Facebook when I logged in this morning and it says I’ve posted nudity on the page,” the administrator said. “[I]t shows me a photo of Donald Trump’s campaign button (face shot) with no nudity whatsoever. Then I am told I must unpublish the page while it is removed and am asked to log back in. Apparently Facebook doesn’t like Trump real well. I wonder how badly they are harrassing his campaign? We would never think of posting nudity on the page!”
Here’s the picture, and prepare yourself:
I’m still waiting for Facebook to tell me where, exactly, the nudity is here. I’m not holding my breath, however. Remember, these are people who think a picture of a lilac tree is pornography.
- Facebook escalates jihad against anti-terror conservatives
- Report: Facebook blocked article revealing Bernie Sanders’ hardcore Marxism
- Facebook: Article about Muslims angry over restaurants’ refusal to serve halal food violates community standards
- ‘Muslim Mafia’ author: Muslims working with Facebook to silence critics of Islam
- Facebook smacks admin of ‘2 Million Bikers to DC’ page for clicking ‘like’