The notice, called a “NOTAM,” says:
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
FDC 4/1687 ZLA NV..AIRSPACE MESQUITE, NV..TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS WITHIN AREA DEFINED AS 3NM RADIUS OF 364624N/1141113W (MMM71 RADIAL AT 4.3NM) SFC-3000FT AGL LAW ENFORCEMENT INVESTIGATION. PURSUANT TO 14 CFR SECTION 91.137(A)(1) TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS ARE IN EFFECT. ONLY RELIEF AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS UNDER DIRECTION OF BLM ARE AUTHORIZED IN THE AIRSPACE. BLM TELEPHONE 702-335-3191 IS IN CHARGE OF ON SCENE EMERGENCY RESPONSE ACTIVITY. LOS ANGELES /ZLA/ ARTCC TELEPHONE 661-265-8205 IS THE FAA COORDINATION FACILITY. 1404112140-1405111434
Of course, this means that the feds are quite possibly ramping up for something big.
More to come as details are available.
- Report claims cell towers in Bundy ranch area shut down
- Report: Feds assault protester at Bundy ranch as First Amendment area taken down
- Protesters, BLM clash in Bundy ranch protest, pregnant woman attacked by feds
- Nevada rancher says gov’t using military gear in effort to steal cattle, freedom
- Feds deploy snipers, arrest man for filming outside First Amendment area
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitution