On Tuesday, MSNBC tried to sign up on-air, but gave up after the site repeatedly crashed. It seems — not surprisingly — that Obamacare isn’t quite ready for prime time. Of course, we all knew it wouldn’t be…
Here’s video of the failed attempt:
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
That’s not the only example…
Kentucky’s exchange posted this:
Commonwealth of Kentucky citizens have shown tremendous response to KYNECT since we established our marketplace. The KYNECT Website is currently experiencing log in issues and our technical team is working to resolve the problem. While we work on resolving the problem please browse the KYNECT website to view Medicaid offerings, Health Insurance Plans, and other useful information. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
Colorado’s site displayed this:
Naturally, Dingy Harry and the Democrats — who, by the way, are fomenting violence against conservatives and refusing to speak with Republicans — maintain that Americans will love Obamacare once it’s up and running…
H/T Weasel Zippers
- Washington Post on shutdown: ‘Off with their heads,’ ‘Line ’em up and shoot ’em’
- Harry Reid forces gov’t shutdown, Ted Cruz offers salary to charity
- Obama implies GOP to ruin Christmas over Obamacare funding
- Unhinged: Maine senator says Obamacare opponents ‘guilty of murder’
- ‘Tippy-top’ Dem to Politico on shutdown: ‘Time to punch’ GOP ‘bully’ in the nose
- Unhinged: Disgraced former Dem. official calls for eating Republicans, blowing up 2016 GOP convention
- Liberal graffiti states desire of leftists: ‘Kill all Republicans’
- The left’s answer for what ails America: Murder conservatives, NRA members
- White House petitions demand GOP arrested for treason, called terrorist group
- Hyper-partisan Obama in weekly address: ‘Extremist’ GOP set to shut down gov’t (Video)
- Harry Reid, Barack Obama fomenting violence against conservatives over Obamacare
- ‘Sick’ Brauer also encouraged cannibalism and bombing 2016 RNC: ‘I hate people’
- Calif. Dem. official to GOP staffer Amanda Carpenter: May your children all die
- UCSF fundraiser advocates withholding health care from Obamacare opponents
- Obama throws tantrum over Obamacare defunding, says military may not get paid
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.